We help you attain your optimal health and well-being.
Aside from you, your primary care provider plays the most important role in your health.
Our medical professionals provide comprehensive primary care to help prevent, diagnose and manage chronic diseases for both adults and children. By maintaining a long-term perspective on your individual risk factors and family history, we serve as your advocate and center for all care decisions and records.
We’ll perform routine physicals for preventive care and recommend appropriate screenings for cancer, bone density and cardiac health based on your age and risk factors. When a more serious health concern does arise, we’ll help coordinate care with appropriate specialists and champion for you to achieve your optimal health and well-being.
Our providers have undergone extensive training for specialties ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics. We also save our patients time and hassle by providing a variety of clinical health care services, such as laboratory, diagnostic testing, and cardiac and pulmonary testing.
Our Services Include:
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, hypertension, arthritis and other medical disorders.
- Acute illness treatment for colds, sore throat, fever, flu and more.
- Treatment of minor injuries, including cuts, sprains, strains and severe insect stings.
- Comprehensive physical examinations and wellness care for men, women and children.
- Specialty physical examinations, including adoptive parent and foster care physicals, school and sports physicals, work permit physicals and pre-op clearance examinations.
- Immunizations for children and adults, including influenza vaccines.
- Osteoporosis screenings through Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scans, the most accurate, non-invasive procedure to measure bone mineral density.
- Complete child health care, from infancy through adolescence.
- General and chronic care for the elderly.
- Diagnostic testing services, including X-ray, colonoscopy, stress test, upper endoscopy (EGD), ankle-brachial index (ABI), pulmonary function tests and electrocardiogram (EKG).
- Minor office surgeries, including removal of staples or sutures, moles, warts, skin lesions, skin tags and ingrown toenails; incision and drainage; skin lesion biopsies; and more.
- Diabetic and nutrition counseling customized to your individual needs and diagnosis.
- In-office Coumadin therapy to ensure proper medication levels.
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.
- Cholesterol screening.
- Complete laboratory testing.
- Prostate checks.
- Care for sports-related injuries.
DON'T TAKE IT FROM US!
See why our community has entrusted their care to our expert team of providers.